Monday, November 3, 2014

Harry Potter House Assignment

If I were to begin my first year at Howarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy, the Sorting Hat would assign me to the Gryffindor house. One of the major characteristics of the Gryffindor are their bravery and daring nature. My friends can testify that, if we were to make plans for something risky or outgoing, I was the one who approached the topic. On many occasions, I found myself in a particular situation where I had no say over the unfortunate outcome. In particular, when my friend and I were walking home, we decided to take another path. This ultimately led to us adventuring through the woods at night. Against my friend's concerns, I continued on and made it home quicker than my friend (who walked around the woods). This defines me as daring.

I am also brave, because when I was younger, my best friend was being bullied. The bullies were four years our senior and were hitting her. Naturally, I intervened. While "intervened" is a nice word for saying that I-- literately-- jumped on her attacker and pulled him to the ground, it is an accurate example of bravery for someone my size.

Gryffindor



1 comment:

  1. good use of evidence to support your claims

    ReplyDelete