Sunday, December 7, 2014

Thanksgiving Blog Post

I'm thankful for the friendships I have now. The only term I find satisfactory is a "perfect friendship." Their friendships are one of which are unconditional. My friends, as shown in the video, are Caleb, Marianne, and Marcel. I met Caleb through Marianne and we talk at least one a day, everyday. Even though he's younger than me, he is far more mature and understanding than I am. If I had a problem, I could confine in him and ask for advice.
Secondly, my friend Marcel. Even though I met him recently, he never ceases to make me smile. His lighthearted personality always lightens my mood and brightens my day. In his presence, my mood brightens.
Last, but not least; my best friend, Marianne. I met Marianne when we were in kindergarten. She was one of the first people I met on my first day of school. No matter how old we got, we still were close. Now, nearly fourteen years later, we are as close as can be.
Without these special friendships, I have no doubt in my mind that I wouldn't be the person I am together. Without them, I would be far less happy and enjoying my high school career.


No comments:

Post a Comment